A little joke on a regular day

Yes, all advertising should be illegal! :rofl:

Whereā€™s the USB plug on this thing?

2 Likes

All unethical and psychology abusing advertizing should be illegal.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only done some simple integrals so that was prety enlightening, thanks.

How 2 Smell a Fake Arch User.

Fake Arch User:

Notice that the ā€œOSā€ line is gone, but the ASCII is still arch.

Tell them to provide their bashrc.

if you find a line like this

alias archbtw="neofetch --ascii_distro arch --disable distro"

then you know they are faking.

If they use zsh or fish, tell them to provide zshrc and idkrc for fish. fishrc? Havenā€™t used fish in ages.

No choice, but bear the pain

7 Likes

repost lol iā€™ve seen it.

Anyways:

Weight Loss Chasers Be Like: :point_up_2:

Sorry but thereā€™s no way I check 2k+ posts to see if it has been posted before :wink:

LOL I get it. People shoud check the ā€œHow 2 Smell a Fake Arch Userā€ meme lol

Wikipedia.. I can explain..

10 Likes

10 Likes

IMG_20220809_094250

12 Likes

Think that should be more like ā€œHow to Paralyze the New Generationā€.

1 Like

It is at least arch based since it has the zen kernel.

My kids at least know about most of those things(my mom has an old rotory phone the kids would use as a toy.) My 10-year-old can read cursive, but he canā€™t write in non-cursive, much less writing in cursive and anyone read it.

3 Likes

My nephew is frustrated because his favorite show only comes up once a week. If youā€™re over 50, you will laugh!

1 Like

I canā€™t write in cursive, I used to get in trouble at school for it all the time. I start out ok but after about 3 or 4 words my brain just goes silly and stops writing actual words. I can print & type no issues though. But pretty much everything on this list was a part of my early childhood, I still remember the first remote we had on a tv being attached by a cord.

grouchy

9 Likes

Latin cursive is for amateurs.

Glagolitic cursive is much more fun:

But hieratic is the ultimate cursive (itā€™s the same script as Egyptian hieroglyphic, only cursive):

4 Likes

I think you & I have some very different ideas about what is fun. It does look cool though.

1 Like