I created Wombat , a GUI scientific calculator that uses Numbat programming language .
It uses libadwaita, and it is fully compatible with mobile phones with small screen size. It also allows a mouse free, full-keyboard control.
Available on the AUR :
yay -S wombat
And also on FlatHub .
Gamall
April 29, 2026, 12:12pm
2
The link is not clickable; missing http://, I presume
@Gamall Thanks for letting me know. Updated
archisman:
I created Wombat , a GUI scientific calculator that uses Numbat programming language .
It uses libadwaita, and it is fully compatible with mobile phones with small screen size. It also allows a mouse free, full-keyboard control.
Available on the AUR :
yay -S wombat
And also on FlatHub
This looks really nice, especially the mobile support and full keyboard control. I like the idea of having a proper GUI for Numbat instead of just using it from the terminal. I’ll probably give Wombat a try.