Wine-lol problem when compiling

Hello , I have recently installed EndeavourOS ( i am trying to switch from a Windows background) , i have manage so far so install my nvidia drivers , optimus and so on . I would like to play a game tough , so i installed Lutris and League of Legends , and i cannot run it , I saw online suggested to use the wine-lol , wich i found on the AUR repository but i keep getting the same error message when compiling .

Blockquote: warning: "FORTIFY_SOURCE" redefined
: note: this is the location of the previous definition
gcc -m32 -c -o onexit.o …/…/…/wine-lol/dlls/msvcrtd/…/msvcrt/onexit.c -I.
-I…/…/…/wine-lol/dlls/msvcrtd -I…/…/…/wine-lol/dlls/msvcrtd/…/msvcrt -I…/…/include
-I…/…/…/wine-lol/include -I…/…/…/wine-lol/include/msvcrt -D__WINESRC
_ -D_MT -D_MSVCR_VER=0
-D_REENTRANT -fno-PIC -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -Wall -pipe
-fcf-protection=none -fno-stack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement
-Wempty-body -Wignored-qualifiers -Wno-packed-not-aligned -Wshift-overflow=2 -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wtype-limits -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvla -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith -Wlogical-op
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -m32 -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=0
: warning: "FORTIFY_SOURCE" redefined
…/…/tools/winebuild/winebuild -w --implib -o libmsvcrtd.a -m32 --export
…/…/…/wine-lol/dlls/msvcrtd/msvcrtd.spec iob.o onexit.o
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/alin/.cache/yay/wine-lol/src/wine-lol-32-build/dlls/msvcrtd’
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/alin/.cache/yay/wine-lol/src/wine-lol-32-build/dlls/strmbase’
gcc -m32 -c -o dispatch.o …/…/…/wine-lol/dlls/strmbase/dispatch.c -I. -I…/…/…/wine-lol/dlls/strmbase
-I…/…/include -I…/…/…/wine-lol/include -I…/…/…/wine-lol/include/msvcrt -D__WINESRC
_
-D_MSVCR_VER=0 -D_REENTRANT -fno-PIC -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -Wall
-pipe -fcf-protection=none -fno-stack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement
-Wempty-body -Wignored-qualifiers -Wno-packed-not-aligned -Wshift-overflow=2 -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wtype-limits -Wunused-but-set-parameter -Wvla -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith -Wlogical-op
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -m32 -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=0
: warning: “_FORTIFY_SOURCE” redefined

Blockquote

From what i understod from a bit of googling is that i need to modify _FORTIFY_SOURCE and give it a value , unfortunately that is as far as I got because i found it on the Gentoo forums and there was no explanation on how to do it . If somebody would be so kind to help me out , I would really apreciate it . Thank you .

Don’t know about that exact issue, but I don’t think that it is necessary to get any package from AUR when it comes to playing LoL on Arch.

GE has released Wine-GE-Custom build specifically for LoL.
Just download it from this link(wine-lutris-ge-lol-7.0-4-x86_64.tar.xz):
Release Lutris-GE-7.0-4-LoL release · GloriousEggroll/wine-ge-custom · GitHub

Extract its contents into the following directory:
/home/USERNAME/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine

Restart Lutris again, and you will be able to select it as runner.

Try it out that way. There is no need for compiling anything.