Why Linux and your OS chronicle

My reason to switch from Windows to Linux are pretty simple. The main reason due to which I made the switch is because of troubleshooting the errors there. I tried a lot to follow the methods via their forums, but I felt that the solution provided there only works on their system, not on mine. If somehow I broke up the OS, it won’t get boot up, then dad consults the technician, who always charge some money to fix it, which I didn’t liked.
Another reason is poor support and upgrades.
Also, after each new version upgrades, system compatibility is changed, due to which I am left out to use vulnerable OS.
Now, why I switched here.
Firstly, Linux is freely available, which comes best support. Secondly, there are no viable alternatives to Linux. Third, after using Linux for more than 2 months, I feel I had made no mistakes by unburdening the Windows load, as I able to do all of my tasks which I used to do there, since all the software which I use are Open-source.
Most Important reason is that I am able to learn what I am doing over the system, despite the fact that I had never used Linux in the past. As this is new concept for me hence, learning this will not trouble me as I had to start from Zero. In initial days I do faced couple of troubles, but after receiving proper guidance here, I learnt what was needed to be done at that reference frame. As of now, I read the Wiki and Forums to look up for some facts which I need, try on my own, fail, then try again. If there are some new terms which I don’t know, then I join the conversations to learn about them, then note it in the text file.
Like this, I make my custom Wiki, which helps me in my journey here…
Thank you.

6 Likes