I haven’t checked everything on the Wiki yet (which is amazingly helpful btw!), but I have come across some spelling/grammar errors that could use some fixing. Who could I message to help correct some of the issues I found?
Edit: Hmm, looks like one of the users to fix the wiki is @joekamprad
I’ll comb through a bit more of the wiki as the week goes by, but the two issues I found are simple ones.
On an EndeavourOS system, Arch mirror addresses are gathered as a list into file /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist.
In the /etc/pacman.d.mirrorlist file, lines that begin with a # are ignored, and then the order (from top to bottom) is repected. If a problem exists with the first entry, pacman defaults to using the next active line down.
The second /etc/.pacman.d.mirrorlist is wrong, it’s got a period instead of a forward slash after pacman.d.
To get full full cups with support for many different printers per default. Install this packages on top of that:
sudo pacman -S ghostscript gsfonts foomatic-db-engine foomatic-db foomatic-db-ppds foomatic-db-nonfree foomatic-db-nonfree-ppds gutenprint foomatic-db-gutenprint-ppds --needed
“To get full full cups” so probably just a typo, could get rid of one of the “full” words to make it better better