Who gets to say the BTW line?

i use void btw

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

The graphics in ponysay remind me of one of my little projects:

3 Likes

You fell into the Minecraft Void… enjoy your time! You won’t leave.

Pepe hates people who abuse him by making memes out of him. Poor pepe, all he wanted was a happy life, now he’s memed to death.

1 Like

So is Arch, btw.

Arch is actually used in serious contexts, like this one

You must have done point 1 at least 1 time to a working install. That simple.

and thats what I did. BTW we drifted kinda off topic lol

i use arch btw People: NO U DON’T

I sue arch btw People: WTH?

Of course 1. with video proof and moms signature.

1 Like

I have installed and used Arch btw, but I didn’t stay with it. Why mess with base Arch when you can have basic Arch plus a configured system (Enos)?
It’s faster to get to Xeyes that way (said just for our Froggy), even though I haven’t ran Xeyes in 10 or 15 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my toaster btw

9 Likes

BTW

1 Like

“I run Arch.”

Real Life Scenario: I’m standing in line at an event that requires membership. The registrar is having computer problems. In order to shorten the wait, I tell her I’m pretty familiar with computer POS (point of sale) systems and offer to help if needed.

The guy behind me says, “Hey, cool, I run Linux.” I say me, too. He says he runs Ubuntu and asks about me…

I have never witnessed an actual “crestfallen” face falling before. I almost wish I had not uttered those fateful words that you all know that I did. It didn’t even help, afterwards, when I said, hey, it’s all Linux it’s all good.

10 Likes

we definitely need a btw arch linux emoji
emoji_screen

5 Likes

Who uses Windows BTW ??

:rofl:

Bruh, pure archers are over 18+

Nah, I’ve seen plenty of 10-year olds in the Arch Forums. They’re smart 10-year olds, it’s true.

1 Like

Nah i use arch linux :sweat_smile:

arch_not_btw

arch linux is my daily os
i only testing void linux

2 Likes

You don’t use arch, you use straight.