Who gets to say the BTW line?

So is Arch, btw.

Arch is actually used in serious contexts, like this one

You must have done point 1 at least 1 time to a working install. That simple.

and thats what I did. BTW we drifted kinda off topic lol

i use arch btw People: NO U DONā€™T

I sue arch btw People: WTH?

Of course 1. with video proof and moms signature.

1 Like

I have installed and used Arch btw, but I didnā€™t stay with it. Why mess with base Arch when you can have basic Arch plus a configured system (Enos)?
Itā€™s faster to get to Xeyes that way (said just for our Froggy), even though I havenā€™t ran Xeyes in 10 or 15 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my toaster btw
grafik

9 Likes

BTW

1 Like

ā€œI run Arch.ā€

Real Life Scenario: Iā€™m standing in line at an event that requires membership. The registrar is having computer problems. In order to shorten the wait, I tell her Iā€™m pretty familiar with computer POS (point of sale) systems and offer to help if needed.

The guy behind me says, ā€œHey, cool, I run Linux.ā€ I say me, too. He says he runs Ubuntu and asks about meā€¦

I have never witnessed an actual ā€œcrestfallenā€ face falling before. I almost wish I had not uttered those fateful words that you all know that I did. It didnā€™t even help, afterwards, when I said, hey, itā€™s all Linux itā€™s all good.

10 Likes

we definitely need a btw arch linux emoji
emoji_screen

5 Likes

Who uses Windows BTW ??

:rofl:

Bruh, pure archers are over 18+

Nah, Iā€™ve seen plenty of 10-year olds in the Arch Forums. Theyā€™re smart 10-year olds, itā€™s true.

1 Like

Nah i use arch linux :sweat_smile:

arch_not_btw

arch linux is my daily os
i only testing void linux

2 Likes

You donā€™t use arch, you use straight.

Anyone who has installed Arch in a way that allows them access to help from the Arch forum

1 Like

I use Linux BTW.

7 Likes

We could have our own version of Squid game, see who can last the longest on the Arch forum without mentioning Calamares :rofl:

8 Likes

Mmmm. Delicious.

1 Like