What are you listening to right now?

2 Likes

God is in the TV :tv:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

This video is a great piece of work, in my opinion.

2 Likes

The animation in the video above seems modern, so Iā€™m thinking that it was created specifically for the song. I like the song and I especially like the animation.

Maybe itā€™s only the black and white animation in the video above that reminds me of the video below. The video below was certainly not created for the song:

Edit: Here is the animation in the latter video, in its original context:

I very much like the animation in the video posted by @Simon. I wonder who created that video. Itā€™s a perfect video for that song, and I like both the song and the video.

4 Likes

Pretty good, too.
As far the Editors, they done it great comprehensively ā€¦and the animation certainly provokes reflection.

1 Like
2 Likes

:level_slider: :loud_sound:

LOUD + SUB!

1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

https://youtu.be/pH8_qG8D47c :man_dancing: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Charming:

2 Likes

2:44 rockā€™n blues, check it.
Recorded Live: 3/4/1988 - Fillmore Auditorium (San Francisco, CA)

5 Likes

Anohni refused a Facebook offer of money to license an old live version performed in 2001, fearing their misuse of the song for political reasons.

After the Facebook debacle, I felt compelled to complete my studio version of ā€œI Will Surviveā€. It was the first song I ever sang in nightclubs in NYC when I was 20 years old. I sang it hundreds of times. In those days I sang it thinking of Marsha P. Johnson and the underground queer community struggling to survive in the face of AIDS. Now it seems to me like an anthem for the future of life on earth.

3 Likes

Pretty Lights does one of my favorite live performances. Too bad I canā€™t attend.

2 Likes

Wise choice!

:partying_face:

1 Like