What are you listening to right now?

Anger is an energy! Very profound. Take the energy that is generated by anger and change it into something positive. I did this once and it changed the whole situation in front of 40,000 people. One of my better moments :wink:

2 Likes

No worries we are all having fun. It is, after all the pub part of the forum. :partying_face:

1 Like

Fantastic album - originally released in a metal film can, so it was referred to as Metal Box. The regular release (in a cardboard sleeve) is usually called Second Edition.

1 Like

Speakin’ of mr. Rotten, let’s rotate some classics!

And remix it!

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Gimli would be proud of that as would all the sons of Durin :wink:

1 Like

You got it:

2 Likes

:beers:

3 Likes

The Fall - Rebellious Jukebox

1 Like

:scream:

3 Likes

Old skool, but it ain’t over yet :wink:

Keep it up boys and girls :smiley:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Wait we’re doing guitars now?

just a sec

1 Like

We do everything here!

Including COCAINE!!! :clown_face: :skier:

1 Like
1 Like

I love that song :revolving_hearts:

This. and i’ve been there. :wink:

4 Likes

Lemmy was
wait
still is King!

2 Likes

Two unique voices in one Song.

3 Likes

@Kresimir reminded me in another thread importance of riding LOW! :upside_down_face:

:point_up: get some knowledge! Make it LOWER! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I did a gig in Swansea years ago where our monitor engineer was asked to turn the volume down by Lemmy because it was too loud. Apparently that was a first. His reward? Speak to my lawyer :wink:

Just look at the thread regarding such things. However I through experience reckon the whole trip is a waste of time. As George Harrison said: “The one thing I learnt about taking LSD is that you never needed to take it in the the first place”. The answers are inside and without :wink:

3 Likes