We are astonished by your generosity and loyalty

Having used a LOT of distros, this remains one of my favorites. Also the forums are the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of participating in. The entire team should be commended in creating a complete package for us all. Thank You!

3 Likes

:de:

5 Likes

My bank doesn’t like it either. But I’m the one who’s locked it all down. I have to unlock before I buy or donate. Then I’ve got an hour.

Edit:

I found myself there:

nolltillit

For me, I’m going to donate a little from time to time instead. Suits me better.

3 Likes

I’m kinda broke already, can’t financially contribute… I’ll do my part instead by hanging out here and perhaps contributing to some development

10 Likes

It’s not that bad! All help is good help! No matter how you do it!

6 Likes

I also want to say, that there are some users like myself, that are not very active in the community forums, but EOS is my daily driver and I have been using it almost exclusively on my computers since I first installed it.

9 Likes

I teach entry level IT skills to (mostly) young high-school graduates, online now thanks to covid. Some of these kids can assemble a mid tower gaming rig blindfolded. Some of them can’t install a browser extension without help. But I have noticed that whenever I click the “share my screen” button during WebEx meetings the reaction to my EndeavourOS desktop is universal: “Wow! Cool! What is that?”. I’m making a living with EOS and I’m using it to introduce future IT techs to Linux, FOSS, software repositories, etc. How cool is that? Thanks for sharing EOS with the rest of us.

12 Likes

I consider it a lucky coincidence that the first ISO that worked on my esoteric setup was also the one that fit my needs so perfectly. Plus had a community that graciously helped me to get over my initial speed bumps.

5 Likes

Tradução em :portugal:
Estamos atónitos com a vossa generosidade e lealdade

3 Likes

:finland:
Suunnilleen sama suomeksi:
https://forum.endeavouros.com/t/olemme-vaikuttuneita-ja-hammastyneita-avustanne-ja-uskollisuudestanne

:smile:

3 Likes

Gobble gobble :heart:

3 Likes

I was surprised about the mail coming from opencollective but then found this thread. My monthly contribution is already donated automatically by opencollective.

2 Likes

I wrote it first on Open Collective, hence the mail, a little later I published it on the website being automatically posted on the forum, Twitter and Mastodon at that same time.

2 Likes

People on telegram missing the love :upside_down_face:. Can you use something like Matrix and make a bot? But perhaps only stuff from accouncements? Just a thought!

1 Like

Every announcement is also posted on Telegram, on both the main group and the Spanish group.

3 Likes

This distro doesn’t get the credit it deserves tbh

5 Likes

I confess that when I received this message in my email I was amazed at the care that the EndeavorOS team has with its users, despite being a daily fedora rawhide user with EndeavourOS in dual boot, I have a huge appreciation for this forum and all the community created around him.

5 Likes

Even if people use vanilla Arch with installers, we will have our community!

3 Likes

Mostly :wink:

1 Like