Wallpapers, Avatars and other stuff by SGS

Also
https://archlinux.pkgs.org/rolling/chaotic-aur-x86_64/plasmafox-78.0.2-3-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst.html
+
https://archlinux.pkgs.org/rolling/chaotic-aur-x86_64/kplasmafoxhelper-5.0.5-6-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst.html

1 Like

From now on.
No spam, no wallpaper, no avatar :slight_smile:

Whaaat?
:flushed:

This is his showcase thread he gets upset when people go off topic in it.

6 Likes

No,

2 Likes

Oh that I thought it was just me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just sent you a PM. I felt kind of where you were coming from. Since you have gone “public”, well here is the content of the PM:

Hey,

I hope you didn’t take my perhaps badly formulated joke yesterday seriously. If there is a misunderstanding about it, let it be clear that it wasn’t anything about you or anyone else. “Remote” jokes can come across quite wrongly sometimes. If you feel offended by what I “said” I apologize.

1 Like

???
We are never in “PM”.

The sentence makes no sense to me or to Deepl
Bye

Bye

I have to admit I am confused. Can someone explain to me what’s going on? @SGS you’ve got incredible talent and I for one would be sad to see you go. Your thread here is full of wonderful art and I love seeing you share your contributions. Despite what some others may have said I think overall they’re welcome and that you’d reconsider.

3 Likes

@SGS I stick around this forum for about one year now. I deem some of the users as a kind of remote friend. You definitely belong to this group, so please don’t take it serious and stay with us. A lot still needs to be endeavourized :sunglasses:

1 Like

There has been enough of making a mountain of a grain of sand. I hope we can forgive, forget and move on.

edit. the post needed to be revised to reflect better my exchange with the previous poster -pebcak

1 Like

Okay, let’s turn this issue, not into a big thing.

@SGS I already talked to you about humour from other users before.
In this case, @pebcak explained to you that it was a joke and he wanted to solve it in a discrete manner, but you’re the one who’s taking it very public.

As I said before, I really appreciate your creative input over here, but there’s no need for the entire community to walk on eggshells around you. If someone made a joke and apologised to you, there’s no need to drag it further in public.

11 Likes

Hi SGS,

Do you have either of these two avatars in Plasma, or just eOS?

Thanks,
GM

Hi @anon21954173,

IDK what you mean with plasma or EnOS?
IIRC that was SVG. :wink:

At the moment I create logos only for Garuda Linux.
But maybe @FLVAL can help you.

and

Happy New Year :slight_smile:

garuda-hny

13 Likes

Fair enough,

You’ve bounced over to Garuda these days?

Alright, alright.

Happy Easter! :robot:

GM

1 Like

Actually, he’s one of the founders of Garuda.

8 Likes

Ah, I get it now earthlings. Congrats SGS!

GM

1 Like

Complicated :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for inspiration :slight_smile: " just it fits closly to the avatar of moson "

ringo-sgs

9 Likes