Use pages instead of one page

I was just wondering if you could break down large response pages down into numbered pages. I only suggest this because it’s a real pain to have to scroll through 300+ responses just to get to the latest responses. Other than this problem the website layout is great.

There are two ways to move immediately to the latest post:

• Press the End key.
  • Drag the colored bar on the timeline (located to the right of the messages) to the bottom.
4 Likes

You can also just click on time at the bottom of the bar to jump straight to the last post.

3 Likes

Thanks guys those suggestions work. Really takes the hassle out of scrolling through all those replies.

But also, please don’t reply to the end of a thread saying “I didn’t read the thread, but…” . :laughing:

keyboards are livesavers :wink:

1 Like

I never have to scroll down the whole thread. Everytime there is a new reply and I open the thread again discourse will take me to the first unread post in the thread. Is this not working for you?
If there is a new thread that does not have a solution I often scroll through all the posts …

This. Also, scroll up (or hit PageUp or Home or something similar) and you’ll see a Back button appear. Clicking that does…well, guess :wink: