Update today changed the way rofi looks

I installed some updates today which included rofi and now when I launch rofi, it has one column instead of two and doesn’t match the theme.

If I go into rofi-theme-selector and change it to Arc-Dark by leofa the colors at least match, but it’s still doesn’t look like it used to.

If I try running rofi from the command line using the options from .config/i3/config and I get the following error messages and it doesn’t have 2 columns or any of the other options in the command.

[user@machine ~]$ rofi -modi drun -show drun -display-drun "Apps : " -line-padding 4 -columns 2 -padding 50 -hide-scrollbar -show-icons -drun-icon-theme "Arc-X-D" -font "Noto Sans Regular 11"

** (process:352711): WARNING **: 14:24:45.364: /home/user/.config/rofi/config.rasi:7:16: Option: color-normal is not found.

** (process:352711): WARNING **: 14:24:45.364: /home/user/.config/rofi/config.rasi:8:83: Option: color-urgent is not found.

** (process:352711): WARNING **: 14:24:45.364: /home/user/.config/rofi/config.rasi:9:80: Option: color-active is not found.

** (process:352711): WARNING **: 14:24:45.364: /home/user/.config/rofi/config.rasi:10:80: Option: color-window is not found.

Any suggestions for how to get it back to the way it looked before?

edit: Trying to get screen shots but struggling to get them with rofi on the screen.

Closing as duplicate.

1 Like