Unable to detect my connectivity

Yes.

I went trough almost the same.

I used the iso from endeavouros-2020.09.20-x86_64.iso.torrent
with Ventoy and then later a new install again, as you did, with the iso written to the usb-drive. Issues was the same either way.

I thought thaat maybe Ventoy was the problem after reading this:

My install issues was:
I wanted to test EndeavourOS and I have a Samsung T5 SSD External drive, that I want to use for the installation and to be fully bootable from that drive alone.
I now wanted to install and even if I had WiFi connected and was able to surf the net, the installer kept saying, that there was no network.
I choose the manual partitioning and after going through setting up with /boot / and /home there was a warning about gtp and making a 8 MB partition. So went back and did that.
Shouldn’t that warning come before the manual partitioning was done? :slight_smile:
I tried several times, but the manual partitioning kept chrashing shortly after hitting next.
Only thing that worked was to use the whole disk.

Now I didn’t want XFCE, but KDE Plasma, so I did install again.
This time I setup the partitions with gparted beforehand and connected with ethernet.
It still kept saying that, when I choose online, that there was no network.
I choose “Continue anyway”, used the partitions that I made and this time the installer, at this point, gave me the online installing option to install KDE Plasma.
Rebooted and all was working as expected

I should have saved the logs, but didn’t