The UK parliament passed bill to outlaw encryption

Meaning your application is scanning everything you type, even when you decide to not send. :disappointed:

Traditionally you use ROT13. :slightly_smiling_face:

He knows it, everyone know it.

It was discussed about millions of time already, he just can’t stop saying the same obviously insanely flaming thing in order to provoke a reaction and derail topic so it would be closed and removed - please ignore.

@ricklinux
I’ve asked you to STOP doing this publicly and privately multiple times.

If you want to discuss 2+2=4 types of things in circles, we can create new thread for those who want to discuss that end 2 end encryption can’t exist if it is monitored by man (AI / whatever) in the middle, in this specific topic it was needlessly discussed extensively - there is no need to do same thing again and again expecting it will be tolerated.

@keybreak
There is no attempt to derail this conversation what so ever! I wish you would stop flagging my posts just because i don’t agree with the narrative of this topic. I have a right to my opinion and i don’t have to agree with you nor do i think like you or would i ever want to. I don’t buy into this narrative and i have my own thoughts about laws or anything else. You don’t get to control what i believe.

Edit: Also my posts or replies are not all addressed to you. I am not doing anything any different than anyone else. I have a right to post my opinion whether you like it or not. Just because it doesn’t suit your narrative and i don’t agree you think along with along others on your side you can gang up on me and beat me down and tear me apart. Well I’ve got news for you. I’m not going to agree or take your position.

I started to flag your posts (exactly the same ones) because of some recent conversation on how moderation should be handled, not because i agree / disagree or care - but because people’s reaction on that obvious provocation has already almost lead this topic to close twice:

All they have to do is develop their platform application so that the senders message is scanned before it is encrypted and sent.

That, specifically, can you understand it?
Can’t you see why?
Can’t you see people’s reaction?

STOP saying that over and over again, because it leads to derailing this topic, it’s clear as day.
Or create own topic about this insanity, that you can derail all you want.

Derailing intent is obvious here, i’m sorry.

Having your opinion or whatever you calll a “narrative” here - i was never against, but this thing is moderated you see, what i care about is that this topic won’t get closed.

Posting 2+2=5 and flaming this won’t be tolerated by me here, this has nothing to do with an opinion, sorry - the topic is much more important than your idea of shutting it down.

If it were to me personally - that forum would be 100% free speech, no rules, but it has rules and moderated, topics got removed for various reasons. I won’t let you become that reason here.

I don’t want to shut down meaningful conversation because you want to bash your head against the wall proving specifically that:

All they have to do is develop their platform application so that the senders message is scanned before it is encrypted and sent.

Please don’t discuss specifically this here, knowing how it already come out before so many times, you have stated your opinion on it about million of times (i’m totally fine with it, i disagree but whatever), pretty much everyone has “disagreed”, to put it mildly, to the point of nearly closing this topic.

You’re the one pushing the envelope so it’s entirely your own fault. You just can’t leave it alone and you’re trying to control my opinion. I have my own thoughts on this like it or lump it. Whether you think it is right or not or whether it’s entirely feasible or not. I think it can be done and i agree with the intent. Don’t care if you like my opinion or not!

So, pedophilia, neo-nazi, homophobic, and racist views would all be welcome if you ran a Linux forum? You would have no problems with pedophiles sharing tips on molesting children, or neo-nazis discussing the best ways to burn down synagogues? On a Linux forum?

Totally disagree with you here too.

I won’t be the one to blame like i said. You are the one pushing the envelope and you haven’t stopped.

Hopefully you still able to read, i really don’t care either.
But if you’ll continue same :ox: :poop: awaiting another outcome (definition of insanity btw) - this won’t end with another showdown.

@Stagger_Lee
Much worse my man, i would even tolerated idiotism! :rofl:
As long as it could be answered.

1 Like

Ya …keep putting people down.You’re good at that.

Who’s everyone? …a few people on a forum who think they know everything. What ever.

Sure, let’s cry together.
People are so down by trying to have a discussion, instead of trying to kill it over and over again.

From now please back on topic - all opinions allowed, but absolutely no derailing since we’re on forum that has rules against such stuff and topics will get closed because of that - thank you.

honka_animated-128px-1

Everything that someone could do something criminal with should just be banned. Let’s see make a list of what things should be banned with that reasoning. Of course this is just to show how insane it is to break encryption just because you could do something illegal when using an encrypted service.

• Encryption: Can be used by child molesters and terrorist to communicate illegal activities. This would be better than breaking encryption and still calling it encryption.
  • Internet: Can be used by child molesters, terrorists and human traffickers to communicate and do other illegal activities.
  • Phones: Can be used for killing contracts to have someone murdered and by terrorist and child molesters.
  • Knives and forks: Can be used to murder someone.
  • Hammer: Can be used to murder someone.
  • A desktop pc: Can be used kill someone by throwing it on someone’s head.
  • Bricks: Can also be used to kill someone.
  • Baseball bat: Can be used to kill someone.
  • Glasses: Can be used to kill someone.
  • Rope: Can be used to kill someone by hanging or used to strangle someone.
  • Words/language: Can also be used to bully someone and to mentally abuse someone up to the point that they will try to commit suicide.
  • Cars: Can be used to murder someone.
  • Planes: Can be used for mass murder.
  • Banks: Can be used to commit money fraud and can drive people to murder and suicide.
  • Toilets: Someone could be murdered by getting drowned by someone else in a toilet.
    etc…
1 Like

Wet fish should be banned!

2 Likes

Please no more wet fish

We should put prejudices aside.

True that the title is may somehow lurid @keybreak does that we know him already… look here to what music he is listening too:

But we are all from different opinionlands, this is totally normal and legit, no need to put the other opinion in a dark bad corner and stump on it again and again.

It is legit to ctitisize this law, and it is legitim to say you find it okay.

So keep it simple and civil.
And may take it with humor (helps in all cases).

2 Likes

If one can’t find humour in it one shouldn’t profess to be a clown. :rofl:

https://forum.endeavouros.com/faq

Posting a link to the rules to be clear.

This is just an utter nonsensical analogy. No one is breaking encryption if it isn’t encrypted before it’s scanned and sent. It’s just a process that i already laid out that could be developed and would work and for me would be acceptable. Doesn’t matter to me if you don’t like it. Doesn’t matter to me you have a different opinion. I don’t care. This is mine and i stick by it. I believe in the intent of what they are trying to accomplish and it’s not just the UK govt or the people of UK. It’s many countries and many people in different countries who agree that something needs to be done, laws need to be upgraded when it comes to these platforms that are using encryption. That’s all there is to it.

Since we were speaking about it before, legit question which may be misunderstood in case you’ve missed some portion of it all:

Absolutely agree here, nobody ever disputed that.

However, is it legit to hammer same objectively antagonizing point over and over which obviously lead to chaos before and closes discussion to the point of it’s near removal?

I say under current rules - absolutely not and this should be moderation decision based on action of specific person(s) not the topic itself, that’s why i’ve flagged few posts here (like we’ve been talking, i was of the opposite opinion on flagging before, but you’ve said it helps moderation in such cases to not close topics).

Nobody has removed any opinion, people can see all the million times same point was hammered and answered, on full display.

We’ve seen it before, we’ll see it again with other topics, that’s the name of the game.

In similar situation when intentional derail occurs and it’s not called out - topics got closed eventually, i know that perfectly well because i have never intervened before and thought that anyone would see attempts of derail, i was clearly wrong before, moderators obviously has their lives, they don’t want spend time on…well, crap.

So my question is - what should we do if someone comes to meaningful discussion and tells “Earth is flat” over and over and over and over again until it explodes?
What if that person has gone multiple times to the edge of calling few people stupid (which is against the rules and were removed before)?

Has any :clown_face: here called anyone stupid or asked to ban opinions here, despite of his music taste? :rofl:
I mean, really? :clown_face:

This is exactly what you are doing. :wink: