Originally published at: https://endeavouros.com/news/the-may-release-has-arrived/
We’re proud to announce the release of our latest ISO.
In this release, we’ve taken care of some bugs on certain hardware and the actual performance.
The May release is shipping:
- Firefox 76.0.1-1
- Kernel 5.6.11.arch1-1
- Mesa 20.0.6-2
- Calamares 3.2.20
The issues that have been resolved are:
- Fixed boot issues for ATI/AMD and Nvidia GPU’s
- New network driver included r8168
- eos-log-tool available on the Live environment to provide logs in case of an issue
- Faster installation after fixing
- DHCPCD is no longer included since NetworkManager doesn’t support the DHCPCD plugin anymore.
The Windowmanager i3-wm has received some small improvements like:
- Thunar is the default file manager
- The default terminal is the Xfce4-terminal
- Some improvements on the keybindings
- A hint inside the config files on how to update them to the latest versions on Github.
We’d like to thank Alpix mirror, the Linux Pizza mirror and the Academic Computer Club at Umeå University (Sweden) for providing us with their mirror services.
You can download the ISO over here.