The "ISarcextract" Error During Bottles RePack Installation

Hello, when I try to install over Bottles with the repack files I downloaded, I encounter an error saying “It is not found any file specified for ISArcExtract.” A year ago, I could run these files by performing the same procedures on a clean Linux distribution and installing the same files. However, even though I am doing the same procedures now, I encounter such errors with most of the games I downloaded.

The steps I follow during installation are as follows:
1-) I download the file and then check the hash values ​​with the ones on the site.
2-) I open Bottles and create a new bottle by ticking “Gaming” from the “Create a New Bottle” tab.
3-) I enter the bottle I created and click on the “Run Executable” option, then run the file named “setup.exe.”
4-) I change the default installation location on Setup from Z:\ to “Program Files” or “Program Files (x86)” located on C:\ . [The reason for changing the location is that when I try to install any file on the Z drive, although the installation is shown as completed, the launcher of the installed file inside the bottle does not appear or cannot find the file. In my previous installations, I constantly installed applications under the C:\ drive and they only worked that way.

By the way, I forgot to mention, I am using EndeavourOS and I installed Bottles via Flatpak.

What repack does bottles allow you to download?

A minor typo. I downloaded it via torrent.

Yer not really supported. I’d reccommend checking out prototondb, winehq and maybe a few reddit threads