Suppress wireplumber boot change device notification

So I just installed EndeavourOS with Plasma and finally figured out how to disable the sound delay:

["session.suspend-timeout-seconds"] = 0

The next challenge is every time I boot the system I see this notification from wireplumber and must be due to selecting the audio device during boot?

I’ve yet to find the config to disable these notifications. Please help :pray:

What do you mean by this?

What does this do and where did you put this?

Edit: I understand the last part as i get this also.

What do you mean by this?

I am migrating from Manjaro to EndeavourOS so just installed it on a new drive

What does this do and where did you put this?

I copied /usr/share/wireplumber/main.lua.d/50-alsa-config.lua to ~/.config/wireplumber/main.lua.d/50-alsa-config and enabled ["session.suspend-timeout-seconds"] = 0

I think he ment that part:

I am also wondering what you mean by that, as I have no delay and default config.

I only get those notifications when I really change my device and there I want to get it. It comes from KDE. Audio Settings (righclick on the Speaker Icon → Configure Audio Devices) → Configure Volume Controls → Uncheck in “Show visual feedback for changes to:” — “Default output device”

I only get those notifications when I really change my device and there I want to get it. It comes from KDE

Yes they only from KDE notifications because I tried the Xfce version and do not get them. I just want to disable these notifications all together but I also cannot find them in the KDE settings.

I tried disabling Multimedia notifications and a few others in KDE but no luck.

check my post again, was not finished writing it

Ahhh will try now and reboot…

Disabling visual feedback worked a treat thank you very much indeed :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.