Slimmer options but lean and in a new live environment, Galileo has arrived

You don’t need to reinstall, try in a VM if you’re curious before ruining your setup

fixed it… also the torrent link is fixed so:
:love_letter: SEED the torrent !

Endeavouros-Galileo-11-2023.iso.torrent

7 Likes

Torrent is seeding. Thanks!!

5 Likes

Big Thank You to the team.

4 Likes

simple solution?
Join Testing team and enjoy 10001 fresh installs a day :nerd_face:

3 Likes

:de:

4 Likes

Congratulations on another exceptional release. By far one of the best Arch-based Linux distros out there, and as my only OS, worthy of another donation at the end of the year. Keep up the great work, it’s so very appreciated!

5 Likes

Big thank to the purple team!

3 Likes

I’ll leave my machine on overnight so that folks on the other side of The Pond can benefit in their afternoon/evening.

I’m not sure that some of them deserve it, given that they broke away from Blighty and insulted King George III, but I’m a generous soul.

2 Likes

Yer I’m on unlimted data at the moment so I’ll download and seed til tomorrow midnight than again in a ciuple of days I’ll do the same

5 Likes

This side of The Pond has taken my ratio up to .10 in one night. R3 never got that high

2 Likes

Congrats :+1:
Linuxiac news about this new release

3 Likes

@Bryanpwo @joekamprad

Congrats on the new release! Could you also share the wallpaper with EndeavourOS Galileo mentioned on it? Many thanks!!

1 Like

Here you go

2 Likes

This is also the first release the wallpaper doesn’t mention the release name, just the image with our logo.

4 Likes

Nice timing. Gonna wipe my bloated Archinstall so I can come back home.

6 Likes

4 Likes

about this… can I ask, are there any specifications needed, for creating an endeavouros partition through the partition manager? I know it should usually have the ext4 file system (unless your choice is different), but apart from that, are there any other things to know, flags to select, etc.?

Thanks Joe!!

Thanks Bryan,

Didn’t know this.