Show your latest purchase! (With pictures)

FYI: as we say here in New Brunswick Canada - it’s a hoot and a half! Absolutely worth every penny! Plus it sounds great. Didn’t get that due to the cost of the payments: $325 bi-weekly compared to $198 bi-weekly with what I have now (5 year loan by the way). I could drive a standard, but it would be “grinding gears” as I drive it. Don’t feel like replacing a clutch anytime soon. :slight_smile: The car I have now has a CVT in it. Gas mileage: (4L/100km Hwy (60 MPG roughly), and City 5L/100km (50 MPG roughly). Also I don’t make payments until January 2021.

By the way: that payment I’m making includes full warranty, tire warranty, and four new winter tires thrown in (mounted and balanced on winter rims). The car dealers are very desperate to sell new vehicles. Definitely look into it; you could be very surprised.

5 Likes

Fresh tea and the new teacup just arrived :smiley:

Tea
8 Likes

have a nice Zeremonie then :vulcan_salute:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m preparing my tea in Gong Fu - Style, and that’s indeed a ceremony each time :tea: :man_kneeling:

6 Likes

very nice selection of oolong, but i never see red-tea but seems chinese calling black-tea red because of the color of the color of the infusion :wink:

2 Likes

Extra RAM for the mistress…

IMG_20201018_182834

They look as cool as the packaging suggests.

I accidentally purchased 2x8gb sticks instead of one 16Gb.

Oh well, when I leave to American to college, I guess I’m taking them with me, my sister will have 3 more sticks to make 64 for her Adobe projects(fu adobe)

8 Likes

That’s absolutely correct, Sir.
Green tea > not oxidised tea
White tea > lightly roasted green tea
Blue tea > lightly oxidised tea (Wulong or Oolong)
Red tea > oxidised tea (black tea)
Dark tea > fermented tea (Pu Errh)

2 Likes

I don’t buy many things but I guess besides food this was my most recent purchase in MHW. Outfit for the handler

ss_1a2fc536d5403b88428085eaa45939ae64728c75.600x338
image_from_ios-768x432

4 Likes

That reminded me how much I miss irl parties. :pensive:

Dmn you to hll Covid 19!

3 Likes

Beer haul :slight_smile:
Guess I’ll be sleeping well tonight!

And yes, those are left over pieces of parquet floor that I framed and hung up :joy:

20201020_193123

9 Likes

MMMM love Belgian beer! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Most of them are Dutch though :slight_smile:

Only Troubadour is a Belgian one

3 Likes

Ah well…anything is better than the weasel urine we call beer down under…
If you get a chance grab this one with both hands : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jever_Brewery

4 Likes

I’ll have a look for it, next time I’m in Germany for work…
Haven’t got anything better to do in my hotel room over there than drink :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just bought a new apartment. But as you can see there’s not much in it yet. Need to buy lots of stuff… :smile:

IMG_4268

18 Likes

It just needs a bed and a computer. Keep that Nordic Minimalism going! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

9 Likes

That’s a living room in a picture. But you’re right, nordic minimalism sounds good. If it would be just me, there would be only sofa, computer and my guitars. But my lady probably have some other thoughts… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hey, having lady is not minimalism! :rofl:

14 Likes

…and probably more expensive than a new apartment :wink:

8 Likes

Okay, let’s forget that minimalism then. I knew it would be just a dream… :crazy_face:

6 Likes