Show your battlestations

BattleStation

The two Mini ITX cases inside the desk are, on top Ryzen 7 2700 with Nvidia GEForce GTX 1050 Ti running EndeavourOS Gnome. On the bottom, my Windows 10 computer that only gets used once a year at Income Tax time. These two share the Right hand Monitor and the lower Keyboard, & mouse through a KVM switch.

The Odroid N2+, my daily driver for over a month with EndeavourOS arm Gnome, sits on top the desk in front of the left monitor which is connected to the Odroid. The Odroid uses the upper keyboard and mouse.

To the left of the desk, is a sub woofer on the bottom, in the middle another Mini ITX computer case with a Ryzen 5 3400G setup with EndeavourOS Plasma and on top is a test bed slap things together type of thing.

OdroidN2

Overhead view of the Odroid N2+ setup on the right, and the test bed to the left.
The Odroid N2+ has EndeavourOS arm with Gnome on an 64 GB eMMC card. Then the micro SD sitting in front of it has EndeavourOS gnome that is set up with everything I need for arm development and updating the EndeavourOS Arm repositories with new package versions.

When I need to use the development environment, I simply put the uSD card in at the notch on the right front, and it boots into the uSD. Take the uSD out and it boots into the eMMC daily driver. Works really well.

Pudge

16 Likes