Share Your Linux Memes

No, but I think it’s won’t be something that I’m unaware of.
I’m quite aware about how it’s working in Spain and other EU countries.
And if we speak about USA, well, I think everyone knows how even their politicians pretending to be relative with native americans, to get free top-education. And in last few years there were scandals that universities use such strategies very actively.
Quite funny that such “backdoors” are mostly used by billionaires and millionaires, like if they don’t have a 250k dollars to pay for bachelor, instead of giving 100k bribe.

And if to speak about EU in general, yours bureaucracy it’s like 9 rings of hell. I think I can write a book about it, but most annoying in compare to my homeland, you need to do nearly everything in person, and even few things which’re on the internet, do require you to fill all manually and to wait in a query, like it’s a quick time event.
In Russia, at least, everything is very well automated, nearly everything can be done remotely at home.

And not directly related to the government structures, it’s happened to me, and my spaniard friends all the time. Banks in Spain don’t want your money, you need to force yours manager to do his job. And just making him stop trying to run away, could take a damn hour.
In Russia… I can do everything on the web page or mobile app, even order to home delivery of the credit card.

9 Likes

Thanks for the insight into Russian ways of administration. Yet I think, we both have been carrying this thread into getting off-topic.

:v:

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

chatgpt-takesover

9 Likes

I think the Farmer and Architect labels should be swapped, other than that, spot on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(Share Your Linux Memes - #689 by SearingSunrazeSmash)
There is also:
Show your terminal prompt - #21 by Kresimir

8 Likes

3 Likes

Just added to Distrowatch list, what I think is an oxymoron:
ucinnamon-oxymoron

So basically it is Linux Mint with Snaps installed. :joy:

4 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

:clown_face:Memento mori​:skull:

3 Likes

Blade Runner :wink: build in a lifespan and let them know.

1 Like

Holy Tux ?
as seen on telegram

5 Likes

It looks like it took five minutes to print out that Tux for some reason? :joy:

7 Likes

ascii code rendering overflow happen :wink:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Back in 2012, the only apple device I ever had was an ipad 4.
With each update I’ve been feeling how system becoming slower and slower. I felt so scammed when I discovered that you cannot downgrade IOS updates.
As a kid I gave myself a promise - fuck this, nevermore I will want anything from apple.

But what I still do not understand, why there’s so much people who are fine with it and buying this crap every year?
I was shoked when many of my classmates which were full apple slaves enjoyers were telling me that they don’t know how to use iTunes on the desktop and were asking for my help.

3 Likes

GnomeClooney

:biting_lip:

2 Likes