Screen turns on every 15 min while locked

I’m using Wayland Plasma as my DE with SDDM on EOS. Snippet that seemed pertinent from from inxi -Faz:

Desktop: KDE Plasma v: 6.1.1 tk: Qt v: N/A info: frameworks v: 6.3.0
wm: kwin_wayland vt: 1 dm: SDDM distro: EndeavourOS base: Arch Linux

When I do meta + L on my laptop it locks the screen and displays the lock screen / screen saver for one minute until the screen turns off. If I leave my laptop screen open, every 15 minutes the screen turns back on and displays the lock screen, the password input box ( briefly ), and it’s screen saver. After one minute the screen turns back off again. The cycle repeats for as long as the laptop remains locked, screen open, and unattended. I’ll be doing something else in that same room and the screen turning on randomly will draw my attention.

Was curious if anyone knows of a specific setting to change this behavior so that the screen does not come back on while locked until I move the mouse or press a button? I looked through the Screen Locking and Power Management settings but nothing jumps out to me.

For my Screen Locking settings I have Lock Screen Automatically: 15 minutes and Delay before password required: 1 minute. I already tried to set Lock Screen Automatically: Never instead, but the behavior persisted. On my Power Management settings I have On AC Power After a period of inactivity: sleep after: 15 minutes.

I suppose could potentially be related to SDDM, Plasma, or something else entirely :thinking:.

Thank you