RoshHashanah, Happy New Year, goodbye 5780 welcome to year 5781

To everyone celebrating #RoshHashanah ראש השנה‎ this weekend I want to wish you a safe and blessed New Year 5781 LINK. Shanah tovah um’tukah! translation: “May you have a good and sweet new year”

proxy-image

P.S.
Whether you’re Jewish or not, we could all use a new year, new start after year 2020 or 5780, so my wishes are to each and every one of you who are part of this amazing and wonderful community.
I had a very knowledgeable journey on the EndeavourOS “ship” so full steam ahead into the new year.

15 Likes

Happy Rosh Hashanah, enjoy it !

5 Likes

Happy Rosh Hashanah from Greece!

2 Likes
3 Likes

שנה טובה ומתוקה

May you have a good and sweet new year!

4 Likes

שנה טובה בלי קורונה
(Let’s have a good year without Covid)

I just wish that one day we shall all identify ourselves as part of the Humanity - which is by nature the same one for all human beings - and we shall be able to live in harmony with our many differences of culture and opinion. Or like the famous quote says “Let’s agree to disagree”, but let’s do this with dialogue and respect.
So again, happy new year for all, whenever shall “your” year begin :wink:

6 Likes

agree next year no Covid only good health for everyone in the world.

agree 100% coming from a large extended family with few Judeo-Christian religions living on few continents I agree that deviltry in religion, culture, ethnicity makes as unique and it is possible to live in harmony as humans from the Planet Earth and maybe one day in the near future our next generations will add in their birth certificates planet of birth and we will use space star trek like time calendars.

P.S.
at least until the STARGATE program becomes public knowledge and we colonize planets, just kidding.

2 Likes