Rider .NETFramework v4.8 not found?

Um, Hi?

This is my first time posting on any forum, so just count with that while reading this. So I have installed EOS some time back and have been battling with it since. You can find bunch of solutions to practically any problem on arch/eos, but I’ve been trying to get rider working for the last 4 hours and it just doesn’t work. I’ve installed JetBrains Toolbox and through that I installed Rider. It works a bit f.e. .NET core works, but .NET Framework doesn’t. I did install mono and .net sdk, the only thing that did is that .NET core started working and I can open .NET Framework projects, but I can’t run them. I’m really tired and devastated, please, someone help me. If you need more specific info, just tell me.

Thanks in advance

this is some’ rider is showing me
0>Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1241,5): Error MSB3644 : The reference assemblies for .NETFramework,Version=v4.8 were not found. To resolve this, install the Developer Pack (SDK/Targeting Pack) for this framework version or retarget your application. You can download .NET Framework Developer Packs at https://aka.ms/msbuild/developerpacks