(Resolved)Latest kernel issues: r8169 and UUIDs

Ok, so apparently a race condition has came to the surface with the latest kernel (6.9.2) regarding wireless chipset r8169 and best solution so far has been to force early load of the driver, otherwise, well the network doesn’t come up and booting doesn’t work very well (with linux/unix) being at core network based.
I added to /etc/dracut.conf.d/eos-defaults.conf
force_drivers+=" r8169 "
And rebooted. Everything comes up normally except…something anomalous with disk drives and I can’t figure out where it’s coming from. It times out after 2 minutes of course.
May 30 08:07:58 archlinux systemd[1]: Timed out waiting for device /dev/disk/by-uuid/b816ed72-576c-4ae1-bcf9-62dddd6848e0.
May 30 08:07:58 archlinux systemd[1]: Dependency failed for Resume from hibernation.
May 30 08:07:58 archlinux systemd[1]: systemd-hibernate-resume.service: Job systemd-hibernate-resume.service/start failed with result ‘dependency’.
I have nothing with that uuid in the system.
And strangely, I am only seeing this also with that kernel. The LTS kernel does not have either issue.
I don’t have a swap device/file configured at all.
If it’s helpful, on the boot text, that uuid appears to start with a non-std character, not ASCII.
Any better solutions welcome…I’m flailing here.

It may also be something systemd going on here too, but it doesn’t present in the LTS kernel.

It does look to be resolved in 6.9.3.