Quick review of the net installer

I’ve been anticipating the net installer release for quite a while and was pleasantly surprised when I tried it today. I wrote a quick article providing an overview I thought I’d share. Thanks again to everyone involved for a fantastic release!

https://bigdaddylinux.com/endeavouros-holiday-surprise-net-installer/

15 Likes

I can tell you that the push to get this out by Christmas was both chaotic and amazing at the same time. Everyone’s teamwork was absolutely great. Some gave up holiday time for the project. Now that it is done, everyone can really enjoy the rest of the holidays without this lurking in the back of their heads. A big thank you to everyone involved. Everyone enjoy the holidays to the fullest.

Pudge

12 Likes

Too bad I was not able to help in the last hours… Ah, holidays and crippled laptop CPU… :frowning:

4 Likes

Without you we wouldn’t have reached this level, enjoy your holidays :hearts:

4 Likes

The same to you @Pudge without your testing we would’ve not been aware of some issues.

3 Likes

I’m a little :angry: I was not able to help for the last hours. But at least, Vostok, Mercury and Gemini ISO were helpful :laughing:

I thought I’d wait a few weeks and then put out a video on the new install to remind folks and hopefully get some new users to take a look. Here’s a quick overview of the installer and first boot.

7 Likes

Very nice, thanks ! :sunglasses:

1 Like