Pudge

4 Likes

We were old pals in an earlier life!

thats what that was for:

1 Like

Since when do owls gobble gobble?
Also gobble gobble <3

2 Likes

Owls tend tend to gobble gobble after they catch catch - especially mice mice! :grin:

1 Like

The polyglot owls do!
Lately, I have been specially interested in sociolects of the different populations of turkeys in Minnesota.

Gobllee Gobllee!
:speech_balloon:

:owl:

PS - sorry for my accent :blush: I’m working on it.

1 Like

Gobble gobble gobble

Hi, I seem to be having this problem right now, and tried all of the things here, even removed the lts kernel as I use zen, but still get the same issue when trying to update.

kernel-lts.db failed to download
error: failed retrieving file 'kernel-lts.db' from repo.m2x.dev : Could not resolve host: repo.m2x.dev
warning: too many errors from repo.m2x.dev, skipping for the remainder of this transaction
error: failed to synchronize all databases (unexpected error)

You need to remove the repo from /etc/pacman.conf it should be neat the bottom.

1 Like

Interestingly, your reply to @atl was tagged as a reply to me. Is that because I’m the OP? The repo in question is gone, so this thread should be closed.

It wasn’t tagged to you that I can see. You probably have the topic set to “Watching”

1 Like

This error has bitten me as well. Could you elaborate on what exactly to remove from pacman.conf, @dalto? Removing only the reference to the repo gave me an error when trying to update.

Here’s what’s at the bottom of my pacman.conf:

[kernel-lts]
SigLevel = Required
Server = https://repo.m2x.dev/current/$repo/$arch

You should be removing all those three lines.

2 Likes

and if you are using any kernel or nvidia package from late jonathon you will need to replace that with AUR build or by removal.

Thank you very much, that did it!

1 Like

What a terrible loss. RIP