Plasmashell Broken?

Hi, looked at some related posts to my issue of my taskbar missing and tried to restart the plasmashell with killall plasmashell | kstart5 plasmashell. I rebooted and it’s still not running. Not sure if it’s related, but this happened after I plugged in a VGA to hdmi adapter. My screen shifted a bit and went back. I also saw some posts suggesting to delete the plasmashellrc file but I couldn’t find it…

Here’s my terminal output:

Omitting both --window and --windowclass arguments is not recommended
[1]- Done plasmashell --replace (wd: /usr/bin)
(wd now: ~)
[2]+ Terminated plasmashell --replace
[linda@linda ~]$ kf.plasma.quick: Applet preload policy set to 1
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/views/Desktop.qml:70:5: QML Connections: Detected function “onConfigurationChanged” in Connections element. This is probably intended to be a signal handler but no signal of the target matches the name.
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/views/Desktop.qml:70:5: QML Connections: Detected function “onRepaintNeeded” in Connections element. This is probably intended to be a signal handler but no signal of the target matches the name.
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/views/Desktop.qml:67: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘wallpaper’ of null
file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/views/Desktop.qml:71: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘wallpaper’ of null
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.systemmonitor/contents/ui/main.qml:43:5: QML MouseArea: Cannot anchor to an item that isn’t a parent or sibling.
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.systemmonitor/contents/ui/main.qml:41: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.systemmonitor/contents/ui/main.qml:43:5: QML MouseArea: Cannot anchor to an item that isn’t a parent or sibling.
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.systemmonitor/contents/ui/main.qml:41: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
qml: PlasmaExtras.ScrollArea is deprecated. Use PlasmaComponents3.ScrollView instead.

Solved. Used Krunner to open Global Themes, switched to another theme, and then back to my current one and it fixed the issue for now. Seems odd that I couldn’t restart plasmashell as I thought that did the same thing.