Plasma modules for certain widgets?

Some of the widgets give me errors saying “Error loading QML file:” or the like. In this particular instance, a box is popping up with the output below. Is there a depencie package or something I need to add?

Error loading QML file: file:///home/h0b0/.local/share/plasma/plasmoids/rss_indicator/contents/ui/main.qml:21:37: Type CompactRepresentation unavailable

file:///home/h0b0/.local/share/plasma/plasmoids/rss_indicator/contents/ui/CompactRepresentation.qml:55:5: Type FullRepresentation unavailable

file:///home/h0b0/.local/share/plasma/plasmoids/rss_indicator/contents/ui/FullRepresentation.qml:5:1: module “QtQuick.XmlListModel” is not installed

Look eventual on the main page if there is info of depency mayby you miss some?

Do you mean the KDE store? I look there but the search box doesn’t seem to work correctly. Typing in RSS results in “no results found”

Tried the following while in a Google chase:
yaourt -Syy qml-module-qtquick-xmllistmodel
sudo pacman -S --needed libxcb xcb-proto xcb-util xcb-util-image xcb-util-wm libxi~
import QtQuick.XmlListModel 2.0

Meh

It looks like it’s been abandoned; nothing since February 2017.

Be careful using downloads from the KDE Store, it is full of old and abandoned user created widgets and themes that may or may not work. Always check activity first.

1 Like

Qt5-quick is it mostly but there is 2 and 3d idk. Pacman -Ql | grep qtquick

Can local some pieces. Qt5 does contain also qml bit there is less a packages with qm. Sometimes some libs can be found with pkgfile if it has the same libs as example…