Plasma 5.24 releases today

Okay so i see it automatically enabled the virtual desktops if you add another desktop.

Don’t worry!
With the mimicking going on, they will bring that to you soon enough.

In the meantime, make sure to disable latte dock if you use one.

PS- have you had a read of all the Plasma update bug threads since yesterday? :rofl:

3 Likes

No bugs here …ever! KDE Plasma just works! I have not had any issues with Plasma.

Edit: Besides docks are meant for Gnome. Kde has a task bar like most normal desktops! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yer it will normally add a widget to the bottom panel also

1 Like

You never have!
Buuuut, have you had a read of all the recent bug reports? :joy:

Liking the new overview, loving the custom accent colours :rainbow: All good so far :sweat_smile:

:+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I like the overview too. Seems to be working really well. I really liked the GNOME workflow on laptop and on living room TV, but something was missing or off for me to use GNOME on my desktop PC. Now I have the best of both worlds.

5 Likes

Have the same feeling when using gnome. Hope I can use kde some time soon, but right now happy in xfce and cinnamon…

1 Like

I added overview to my touchegg - 3 finger swipe down and I use left/right for switch virtual desktops - It’s very similar feeling to GNOME 40+ now. I’m happy with it for sure!

KDE FTW!

4 Likes

2022-02-10_01-29

for me just started using plasma for more than testing … i do not see any difference :wink:

2 Likes

You’re a little late to the KDE party - but welcome! (finally!)

Wow! :partying_face: :rocketa_purple:

yea everyone is talking nice about it, so after 20y not using it I give it a try.

4 Likes

It’s like Green Eggs with Ham, Sam I Am.