Partitions ... have been written, but we have been unable to inform the kernel of the change

By the way, 5.8.9 runs just fine. If you are tempted. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, been busy.

Upgrading to kernel 5.8.10 (5.8.10-arch1-1) fixed it.

1 Like

Hi, I was installing ubuntu and by mistake I got that sign because the installation was done on my windows drive(I did not know that that was the case) and I ignore the sign and continue, but ubuntu was not install. Now I can not access windows and I could not install ubuntu, do you think I will be able to get the data I had on my windows ssd memory?

Hi @berimcolo,

This two-year-old solved thread that isn’t related to your issue doesn’t seem like a good place to reach out for help with your problem.

In general, trying to recover Windows software from Linux is less effective than trying to do it from Windows. If you have reason to believe your Windows data is still there and able to be recovered, try working through some of the recovery options suggested by Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/recovery-options-in-windows-31ce2444-7de3-818c-d626-e3b5a3024da5

If you need any additional assistance recovering your Windows system, it would probably be best to reach out for help on a Windows support forum.