Our fifth anniversary, the return of ARM and the Endeavour release with Plasma 6.1 is here

OMG, I’m honored but you’re giving me too much credit here :joy: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

FWIW: 3rd spot on DistroWatch:

Edit:

Google Trends, last 5 years:

9 Likes

next step… stock exchange :chart:

12 Likes

I’m sure I was one of those people in June 2019 :laughing:

8 Likes

Joined Jul 2, 2019 :tada:

7 Likes

Many Thanks and Congratulations to EOS Team for their great efforts for all these years for keeping EOS on the bleeding edge of Linux distro.

6 Likes

Thanks to the entire EOS Team!!! I, like many of the loyal users, are incredibly appreciative of the work you all put in to create such a perfect distro and foster a fantastic community. Thank you

8 Likes

Years running this awesome distro without any problems, I absolutely love EOS. Thank you!

10 Likes

thanks to all who contribute in any way :slight_smile:

8 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @InfinityCoffee :wave: You’re just what I need this morning :sleeping:

3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

It’s really nice how EndeavourOS is perceived in the media. @Bryanpwo , @joekamprad , @manuel , @Pudge , @fernandomaroto and the others are doing something right :wink: :enos:

11 Likes

The perfect claim :wink:

8 Likes

True I’m distrohopping from time to time on my less used devices, but I always return to EOS. The overall package (rolling release, not bloated, best community, honest and reachable staff) is making the difference.

:enos: 4 Life :purple_heart:

7 Likes

While I have moved my personal pc over to vanilla Arch, EndeavourOS was the first distro I fell in love with back in February, and I have not looked back since. The community is the most inviting and helpful community to be a part of, and the discovery guides are my go to for fresh setups. It’s also the distro I trust the most to have on my wife’s desktop. So thank you guys for all the work you put into this and I hope this thing is running for another 5 years, heck make it 10!

9 Likes

Is this release not compatible with ventoy? I’m getting an init failure