Our fifth-anniversary release is coming soon!

In celebration of our fifth-anniversary, our Endeavour release with Plasma 6.1 and the return of ARM is coming very soon. :rocket:

45 Likes

11 Likes

I just checked, I’ve been here for 2 years, looks like time flies on this endeavour.

Great distro, this was my first after like a 3 year hiatus(blame ubuntu and manjaro) and I didn’t feel like I need to switch to something else. Great job everyone!

6 Likes

Great news! EndeavourOS the best Linux distro! :enos_flag: :enos:
May you live long and prosper! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

m

:enos: :enos_flag:

5 Likes

Hello!

Congratulations on the 5th anniversary of EndeavourOS and thanks for all the work! I hope that EndeavourOS and the nice community around it will continue for many years to come. That would be great.

P.S.: I can hardly wait for the 10th anniversary.

Sidenote: I had my 3 month anniversary with EndeavourOS yesterday. I’m still happy with it.

Edit: I also can’t wait for the official return of the ARM Version.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary!

I’m with EOS for ~3 years now and I’m still a happy user.

I don’t post much lately but that’s just because of life and circumstances. I still try to follow the project’s progression and check the forums from time to time.

You guys are doing an amazing job and I wanna take this opportunity to say thanx to the members of the team, everyone who contributed to the project and the welcoming and helpful community here!

7 Likes

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary EOS!

4 Likes

I made my first EOS install in summer 2020. How time flies! Every now and then I check some new distros if they have something better to offer, but so far I haven’t found any better than EOS. Everything just works. Congratulations for the 5th anniversary release!

4 Likes

Six months and six days on EndeavourOS for me. =)

7 Likes

I have been using EOS for 2 years now, and I don’t have any complaints with it. In fact, I have quit looking at other distros because it works so well. Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

It’s been 2-3 years since I built my computer, I’ve been using EndeavourOS from the start. Happy anniversary, thanks for all the hard work!

5 Likes

Congratz to the whole team and thank you for your hard work!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ksliving :wave:

3 Likes

I have just been lurking here most of the time. But I think this is a good step forward for EOS. But thanks for noticing me! @r0ckhopper :wave:

4 Likes

Return of ARM? :open_mouth:

Does that mean I can install EndeavourOS on my Mac Mini M2?

I’m using Asahi Fedora on that device right now but would much rather use Endeavour if I can.

Not directly I’m afraid (@Pudge might confirm that), but maybe in a virtual machine if any of them works on it. Sorry, likely not the answer you wanted…

Ah, darn. I was afraid the answer would be no.

Hopefully one day. Something to look forward to, I suppose.

Would be a nice subject for a new thread. If there are devs on this forum willing to do some hard work with such a goal, the result would be worth waiting… :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the :enos:-Forum @ksliving :enos_flag:

4 Likes