OBS Flatpak missing Twitch login?

Hey, I might be dumb, but the latest stable obs flatpak has twitch login / dock support built in now. I’ve tested on a few different distros to make sure I haven’t gone crazy, and it is indeed there on (recently):

• linux lite
  • peppermint os
  • solus os

Every time, if I install it via flatpak, it is now there (just like the official ubuntu PPAs).
But I can not seem to get it working on the flatpak for endeavour (or maybe its an arch issue)? I’ve looked up guides on the endeavour os site and arch wiki, but there isn’t much more needed other than basically downloading it and adding the repository to it.
So maybe someone can help? Maybe i’m just being dumb. I’m currently running endeavour with gnome with wayland, in case that needs to be specified.

When ever a flatpak is installed, what you see is what you get. What you get is determined by the flatpak packager. Take it or leave it. In this case:

There is a link to the forum there, maybe you can ask about it there.

Pudge

I mean I can ask there too, that’s no problem. But when you say what you see is what you get, that’s exactly what isn’t happening for me. For every other distribution I’ve tried, It has had it, but here it doesn’t, that’s why I figured I probably screwed up installing flatpak or something (as simple as that is, I’m sure I’ve done dumber things).
But thanks for the response, I just hadn’t seen online anyone else at all having the issue, so I figured I would try here first.

1 Like

Maybe someone here has more information on this. I was trying to get you where you could get the best advise and help.

Pudge

1 Like

obs-studio is in the repos. There is no reason to use the flatpak.

1 Like