Nvidia 515.43.04-1 Graphics Driver Released

Not asking you to just showing the result of R515 driver update for most users including myself… I cannot use Wayland coz can’t even login to said session… So took it off of my ISO…

Did you reboot?

Lol very funny, but yes due to electrical issues in Leb (long story) have to shut down PC before going to bed and during day when am the store (I own a computer store)…

1 Like

Not sure if this is your problem or not, but I had a similar thing happen to me when I installed the Nvidia-DKMS 515 driver version, I uninstalled everything Nvidia and started from scratch installing it again, I noticed that when I started the installer one of the packages listed “I think it was NVIDIA-UTILS”, it listed all other versions except for 515, it was installing Nvidia Utils version 470 or something like that by default. So I had to remove 470 and install the correct Nvidia-Utils version number.

Might not be a problem now but check to make sure all your Nvidia installs are the same version number. If not just uninstall the ones that are not and install the ones that are. Don’t forget to check the lib32 ones also.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Thanks but am not using 515 anymore am using 5.10 by TKG (Frogging Family) still can’t launch any of my Proton games… All are 5.10 nothing is 5.15… I have tested on Nobara (Fedora spin by GloriousEggroll) and Arch and my distro nope none of my Proton games wanna run no matter what am at a loss so gave up n now using Windows to game…