Network Manager Limited Connectivity in KDE

That’s pretty interesting! I do think I fixed it, though it might not be a pretty work around for it. According to the Arch Wiki,

The default host (configured in /usr/lib/NetworkManager/conf.d/20-connectivity.conf) is ping.archlinux.org

So, instead of using the file in the /etc/NetworkManager folder, I went to the /usr/lib/NetworkManager file, removed the line where it tries to ping the Arch servers, and put in the line of code from the other 20-connectivity.conf file in /etc/, [connectivity]
.set.enabled=false, restarted and I don’t see the error. I think it’s blocked from trying. My internet is still strong, and I’m not getting the Limited Connectivity error any more. It’s been 15 minutes, and all’s well so far. I’ll continue to test this today and tomorrow unless someone comes along and says I shouldn’t do that because of X, Y, or Z and gives me a different fix. Looks like we might have got it taken care of, @ricklinux !