Microsoft ❤ Linux

“But let me stress (before anyone gets their underwear twisted) there aren’t any strings attached to this. Nothing’s being acquired or embraced.”

:point_up_2:t5:

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes:
IMG_20220617_030304

5 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

wow you were right, how did you know?
IMG_20220617_031405

5 Likes

sudo-break-windows

5 Likes

and as a long term linux user, i absolutely love MS too! If it was any better, then I wouldn’t have been kept so very busy and well paid for decades too. Cheers MS, keep up the good work! lmao. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

FUoJS0aaUAEGGqu

2 Likes

Windows Gnome…i can see it all now. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t help but notice Windows 11 has tiling window options. . .

Ya…it sorta does

Windows is so bad. I’m really glad other than Firefox abs outlook I almost do nothing on my work computer. And even that is miserable.

They pay more for an ad on television in a single country.

It’s like throwing change to poor mortals while using $100 bills to light your cigar. I mean, they spend more on protocol for a team-building for a small team of their own developers, so I’m not really sure why this is even mentioned. Surely they don’t advertise their team-buildings for all to know about them.

It’s just a very cheap self promotion they are doing. 10k to get the attention of the public usually out of their target zone.

4 Likes

What would be interesting to know is what Gnome project thinks of the whole thing.
I haven’t looked for it but your comment teased my curiosity.

Now if only other DE devs and the EnOS team themselves got the same treatment…