My microphone i have no ideia on what model it is, it is a generic one that i ripped of a old headset and glued to my new headphones.
I don’t think is a hardware issue, i tested the microphone in another devices and it’s working fine, the headphones is also working normally and i think is maybe something that got desconfigured in some error. Something that may be wort noting is that i updated my system 17 hours ago but the error just started when i was playing left 4 dead 2
If you (by default) use pipewire, you should do some basic troubleshooting, with the help of Archwiki and manuals. Preferably starting from resetting user settings (delete relevant .config/ folders/files and restarting services, or relogin/reboot. I regret I have no such experience to guide you through.