Looking and running real good for now. . .

I’ve got Arch ‘Deepin’ (i.e. Endeavor) nstalled on this drive, Cinnamon on another, and Manjaro on another. . . Deepin is a game changer for me. . . runs real well , fast and smooth. . . . no complaints. Cinnamon is my second choice followed by KDE and Gnome. . . . I’ve been running all of them on two different computers with multiple drives and installations. . . . I’m impressed with Deepin’s clean interface and smooth operation. I’m using the latest kernel and it just works. . . .at least for now. . . . keep up the good work. I’ve been going back and forth between Endeavor and Manjaro and both have their good and bad points. . . but it looks to me Endeavor has the ‘edge’ on Manjaro when it comes to package maintenance. I’m not particularly happy with 500+ file updates all at once because this has happened more than once. . . Segmentation faults and corrupted downloads. The downloads can be fixed and the gpg signatures updated so it’s A-ok until something else tanks the installation or update. Keep up the good work. . . . you guys are phenomenal .

3 Likes