Let's have a drink together! What's in your glass today?

I’d like to join you - but my beer is a bit different…

barqs

Oh well - at least it doesn’t leave me quite as quickly!

8 Likes

That’s a natural one ? Would like to get some like this here in Germany, but mostly you got some kind of erificial ones here :frowning:

2 Likes

apfelcidre-2-van-nahmen
This one is my current choice if it is hot only 2% alc and very light and refreshing!

9 Likes

Not that ‘real’ I’m afraid - this is closer (but harder to find):

dads

Even that may have become more artificial over time - not sure :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Only water, coffee and tea here! And once every few weeks a beer and on some rare occasions a red wine.

Trying to live as healthy as possible in a sane way.

3 Likes

Since I’m in North Frisia right now… Flensburger (plopp!).

6 Likes

They certainly do. All of the Trappist beers are amazing.

3 Likes

Coffee?!? Tea?!? Healthy and sane? :smile:

Actually - if they do not leave you a gibbering wreck, fair enough…

2 Likes

My morning cappuccino :heart: :heart: :heart:

IMG_20200716_133547

Latte art by yours truly :wink:

9 Likes

So talented. I love that.

3 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

2 Likes

Black tea (Ostfriesentee), water when it’s hot

4 Likes

Oh Belgium!

ZB3.

3 Likes

If you want test a delicious Belgium beer, go for this one, it comes from Orval Abbaye…
For Canadians, I found it sometimes at Montreal !

Orval-abbaye-dOrval-Divine-Box

8 Likes

Also Trappist. The monks strike again! Only 5 left (of the original ones at least, I think there are more now).

3 Likes

Little Cazadores añejo and a nice Cuban cigar. Not a bad way to round out a Tuesday.

20200728_183423

Edit. I’ve gotta try this Trappist beer, I don’t think I’ve ever had one.

7 Likes

Not the best beer I’ve ever had, but it’s solid and very drinkable. Got it in a variety pack, just means more varieties to try! :beer:

4 Likes

I never heard of Cazadores añejo. Is it a local distillery? How long is it aged?
EDIT:
Aha, añejo tequila, not rum. Aged at least 12 months.

Pudge

1 Like

Yessir. I LOVE tequila. I almost only drink tequila these days. Occasionally a beer. Even more occasionally whiskey. But I could never have another drink other than tequila for the rest of my life and be very happy.

4 Likes

Russian Caravan tea, which natch is sans milk & sugar. I adore this tea’s deep dark smoky allure; tis so yummy.

Oh, forgot to add in yesterday’s post, applies here too. Once i woke up to the adverse environmental implications of teabags i banned myself from them a few years ago, so ever since i prefer buying & using loose-leaf tea in a diffuser.

6 Likes