Late to the party, but Hello!

You know I always postpone my work and this is what happened to me - Nearly an year of hopping on the forum, i never said Hello!

So, Hello kind people and devs. Thank you for making an awesome distro. Thank you for appreciating the fact that giving user the power and choices is good thing. And thank you for making such a lovely forum. :heart: :enos:

@joekamprad Just want to let you know that this has to be the best thing I read last year. I’d like to read more stuff you write :smiley:

<Story time guys!>

When @OdiousImp started the Sway Edition thread, I realized that nobody’s gonna come up to me requesting me to contribute to the distro I love. I gotta pull up myself and get work done. So after a few weeks of sulking, I finally got the chance to work on the bspwm edition. Not saying that i got rid of my habit of procrastination. Thanks man :pray: My work on the polybar nowhere matches the sway bar, but don’t worry. I’ll have your jaws droppin’ with my AwesomeWM rice. (okay i gotta learn lua first)

Chaawal :rice: yum yum!

</Story time guys!>

Lately, I've been advertising EnOS too much. most of my conversations go something like this:

Guy : Mind helping me with the basics of C for our short test tomorrow?
Me : Okay what distro you use?
Guy : Win…
Me : No I mean linux distro
Guy : Ubuntu dual boot
Me : Boy, switch to Endeavour OS already
Guy : A senior suggested Manj…
Me : Nah, EnOS is the only supreme distro.
Guy : Wait, when are you gonna help me with C?
Me : ONLY AFTER YOU INSTALL ENOS, AND YOU KNOW I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP YOU SO YOU RATHER BE QUICK!

Btw, I live stream myself doing the programming exam, and everyone scores full marks. I wonder what is gonna happen when they ask us to give physical examinations from 22 March.

When I grow up and purchase office space on the Moon, I’m gonna run EnOS on all the computers there. :first_quarter_moon: :enos_flag:

Edit:
I don’t think it will do me any good by hiding this one piece of info. Back in April last year, I joined this forum and decided to visit here regularly, because there were less users here. As a shy introvert, you know why i never said Hello. Soon, EnOS became popular, and there were many refugees coming That did make me a bit uncomfortable, but yeah, its all good for my favourite distro, and and i’ve learnt living with this. I’m gonna take us to the moon!

12 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Now you make me want to do this too!

1 Like

Well, you said your hello already by being a great help and one of our familiar faces on this forum, so thank YOU!!

4 Likes

Always grateful for having such friendly people with us :pray:

2 Likes