Just started using EndeavourOS and I wanted to thank the developers and the community

I have been using linux for almost fourteen years, occasionally for personal use, but mainly for work, and I recently came across EndeavourOS as I was looking for a distribution that comes with i3 window manager out of the box. I installed it, and was very very happy with the excellent defaults (wifi and sound applets on the bar, powermenu on the bar, the way the themes are set up, etc.). They clearly show that a lot of thought has been put into everything, and every single aspect of the design has been very well done.
After installation, I faced a few issues which I expected to face, namely display scaling and saving arandr configuration, and quick searches brought me to the EndeavourOS forums, and a few github READMEs.
The answers to various questions were very helpful, and friendly, and directly usable, and they solved my problems immediately.

I wanted to thank the developers of this OS for making a very well designed i3-based distro, and to the community for being helpful and friendly. This is the best experience I have had with a linux distribution yet, and I created a forum account to show my appreciation. Thank you all!

15 Likes

Welcome to the purple show, enjoy your ride!

1 Like

Welcome to the :enos: forum @thereallydeep :enos_flag:

Hi and Welcome to the forum @thereallydeep

Welcome to the community!

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride.

:enos:

Welcome to :enos:-Forum!

@thereallydeep
Welcome to the EndeavourOS forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Pudge

Welcome @thereallydeep :wave: Enjoy the purple ride :enos_flag: