It's been a great 3 weeks

Hello everyone,
today marks 3 weeks since I entered the purple starship.

It happened exactly 2 years after the beginning of my Linux adventure. So far, I’ve been a happy resident of the Spiral Galaxy of Debian-based distros (Mint, MX), but since I wanted to try out something different, I decided to make a switch on my daily driver computer to EndeavourOS.
I’ve never been a user of a rolling distro before, so I didn’t have a clue what to expect. So far, my journey has been relatively stable and it’s reassuring to know that even though EOS is installed graphically, the whole system is very close to vanilla Arch.

Being here, I’d like to thank everyone involved for making Arch accessible to normies like me. And just hope I won’t have to deal with the support section very much lol

16 Likes

Welcome to the dark side.

1 Like

Welcome @erne.d.98 !

1 Like

2 Likes

Welcome to the :enos: forum @erne.d.98 :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome to the :enos:-Forum @erne.d.98 ! Enjoy the purple ride :rocketa_purple:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @erne.d.98

1 Like

Hello @erne.d.98

1 Like

WELCOME! :enos_flag: :enos:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. :enos: :rocketa_purple: :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome @erne.d.98 :wave:

PKG 944 (pacman)

Very frugal :+1:

2 Likes

Too Purple or not too Purple, that’s not the question for people here.

Welcome @erne.d.98.

1 Like

Hey, good to have you with us, a part of me envies your just starting out, - but having said that, - that sense of wonder and excitement never quite goes away… Enjoy!

1 Like

Very frugal :+1:

Well, I don’t need much to be happy. It’s mostly web browsing, some document processing and occasional radio broadcasting.

But I don’t rule out this number will increase - it’s still the beginning of the journey so anything may happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@erne.d.98
Actually it’s been a great 5 years! :sweat_smile: