Issues with installing AttractMode from the AUR

Maybe he’s trying the other package that didn’t work either?

Edit: audacium

1 Like

Don’t worry I found them!

1 Like

Is this on Gnome? :astonished:

1 Like

I think the Bobcat is on XFCE actually :wink:

1 Like

I meant you found it on Gnome?

Edit: Did you use an extension for that? :laughing:

1 Like

Either the Bobcat is sleeping, playing games, or has distrohopped yet again. Only time will tell us now! And I’ll leave you with that, since I don’t want to crowd up the thread anymore than I may already have
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

LOL! That’s funny, I needed a laugh at this point in time. Thank you! :laughing:

1 Like

Thank You! I had to step away for a little while but I just now tried to install the git version and it installs fine now. So I believe your right somebody has fixed it. The git version is fine with me, but I will say I tried the other version 2.6.1-2 and it still fails to install.

Thanks to everyone in this thread for your help, it is much appreciated. Now if I can just find the time to actually play the games I’ll be doing good! Been dealing with a tooth ache for the last couple week and have to go see the dentist again to get it pulled, I’m hoping if I can tick the dentist off and he knocks it out I can get a discount so I’ll be able to afford a new graphics card considering the prices these days. :smile:

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Actually i was just passing it on that it was working as @sandman said that the git version was working so i tried it again also to confirm.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.