Introducing myself

Wanted to introduce myself, as I am a new member on the forums. I’ve been a Linux user for a few years now. Before that, I was mainly a Windows user but at some point, decided to give Linux a try. It was mainly because I was working in IT and needed to learn Linux, so the best way to learn, is just to install it on your main machine and start using Linux.

I’ve used EndeavourOS in the past, but at some point switch to Fedora because I wanted something that would be close to RHEL as RHEL is something that is used in the enterprise world quite a bit where I live. But after everything going down with RHEL and Open Source community, I figured its time to go back to EndeavourOS. I’ve also accumulated a few years of experience working with RHEL and Ubuntu distros in the corporate world so I didn’t feel that I was missing much.

EndeavourOS runs very smooth for me, gaming works, all apps work, much faster than Windows!

Nice to meet everyone!

8 Likes

Welcome @TheProf to the purple side.

1 Like

@TheProf Welcome to the dark side.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @TheProf :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @TheProf :enos: :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome and glad you are enjoying EndeavourOS :enos:

1 Like

Welcome to :enos: - Forum and the wonderfull Community !

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the :enos: forum!

1 Like

Welcome @TheProf :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome @TheProf! :enos: :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome to :enos: side! We have :cookie:

1 Like

Hello! :wave:
It’s always a good sign that people from the corporate world and users with experience, choose to run such a famous OS and robust distribution :slight_smile:

Glad to meet you and read from you in the futur! :penguin:

Take care,
François

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @TheProf!

Welcome @TheProf I hope you learn a lot of in endeavour os :slight_smile: