Installing EndeavourOS with Plasma is Broken & Add the Nvidia Kernel Parameter by Default

If you are talking about your Manjaro system, and downgrading glibc, etc., I have to try reminding you that Manjaro is By Design an equivalent to a partially upgraded Archlinux system (sorry for the phrase, I had to describe it somehow :person_shrugging: ).

• Manjaro systems does not include any upstream Arch repo
  • Their maintainers can, and obviously do use modified PKGBUILDs of the relevant upstream Arch (cloned) packages.
  • Their packages versions (at least) in Stable branch are not the same as (our) Archlinux package versions.

IMHO, the above facts (unless they are false) prove my awkward describing phrase earlier in this post.

In short,

you can’t use Manjaro troubleshooting experience, to prove anything useful for an Archlinux system, no offense.

I’m talking about arch glibc packages nothing else, I’m using EOS and Manjaro on different systems, the problem relates to the first post regarding the KDE issue because I can see that with manjaro too.

Sorry for my misunderstanding. I have quoted where it came from, and I could not understand that you were talking about an Archlinux system.

I guess there is no harm to remind my stated points about troubleshooting :innocent: .
Potentially helpful for random and future readers :wink:.

1 Like

Has someone made a bug report or should I?