I cant install endeavouros

i cant install endeavouros on systemd bootloader

<div><strong>&lt;class 'FileNotFoundError'&gt;</strong></div><div>[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/calamares-root-y56yt4yu/efi/loader/loader.conf'</div><div><br/>Traceback:</div><div><pre>File &quot;/usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py&quot;, line 898, in run
    prepare_bootloader(fw_type)

File &quot;/usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py&quot;, line 863, in prepare_bootloader
    install_systemd_boot(efi_directory)

File &quot;/usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py&quot;, line 533, in install_systemd_boot
    create_loader(loader_path, installation_root_path)

File &quot;/usr/lib/calamares/modules/bootloader/main.py&quot;, line 258, in create_loader
    with open(loader_path, 'w') as loader_file:
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^</pre></div>

welcome to the fun…
:enos:

the log of the failed install would help… from this snipped of the error it is only best bet.
FileNotFoundError No such file or directory: '/tmp/calamares-root-y56yt4yu/efi/loader/loader.conf'
so something wrong with creation or settiongs for the esp may using one existing what is to small and ignored the warning? using unsupported filesystem for it?

there is a log tool in panel you can use right after install failed and create a pastebin to share the url here or at least give exact info about how you setup to install.

2 Likes

https://pastebin.pl/view/5b81af1e

I had installed it before and i did everything the same but it didnt install, I tried 2-3 times.

.. - details: <div><strong>&lt;class 'FileNotFoundError'&gt;</strong></div><div>[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/calamares-root-w1nt441e/efi/loader/loader.conf
there is no suitable ESP …
but system looks like capable of efi:

Mobo: Hewlett-Packard model: 80C2 v: 96.53 serial: <superuser required> UEFI: Insyde v: F.30
    date: 12/24/2019

You where using manual Partition?
how exactly you partition and set flags and mountpoints?

2024-02-24_17-57

1 is the 100MB ESP from windows (not suitable)

2 could be the attempt to create one but could be it is not set mountpoint correctly to /efi for systemd-boot?