How To: Auto Snap Window Edges like in previous Gnome versions?

Greetings lovely community,

I previously came from PopOS 20.04 & 21.04, which used Gnome 3.36 and 3.38 respectively. One thing I’ve noticed in Gnome 40 is when dragging windows, for example a Nautilus window over another Nautilus window, they no longer snap together when I try to align them on top of each other. Now if I press and hold Ctrl and drag one of the windows on top of the other, the edges will snap and lock in place so that I may place the window directly over on top of it in perfect symmetry. In Gnome 3.36/38 this would happen automatically without having to press Ctrl. Does anyone know if there is an option I can toggle to make it act like how it did in previous versions of Gnome? I don’t maximize most of my windows, so it’s super efficient for me to simply drag a window over another window so that things are repetitively always in the same place. I’ve also noticed pressing and holding shift kinda snaps windows together too, but it’s a bit more aggressive is the best way I can put it! If anyone has any advice I’d definitely appreciate it!

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 15-30-51
I’d like to snap these windows automatically when dragging over them like in previous version of Gnome without the need to hold Ctrl or Shift