How is endeavouros differences in looks then distros like solus , garuda and/or ubuntu for budgie desktop style?

What I understand from all posts you have made you just want to get a dock and make your DE look like Ubuntu Budgie.

From most of the stuff posted by you, it seems you don’t have any idea how Linux distributions work and how DE/WM’s work. And seems you don’t want to learn about it or don’t understand it or something.

As @dalto said here. The thing you’re looking at are aesthetics and those can be configured with some digging in or following a customization guide online. You can try Cutefish DE Manjaro has a release with this DE.

Solus comes with clr-boot-manager not grub. You can install and configure it if you want. And under Solus help here they have listed some fixes for dual booting.

Ubuntu Budgie does use GRUB and was able to work properly.

Again you’re trying the vanilla version which is not configured like in Solus or in Ubuntu Budgie. What you’re getting is what developers put in there when they uploaded the build to the repo.

Again you can change this by just reconfiguring.

But lower down you decided to just go and jump into customizing an entire distro which is harder than reconfiguring just your desktop and themes. And then you keep posting about openSUSE in a forum that is not specialized for openSUSE like your post here. Yeah, it’s another Linux distro but I dought you would find help here for a non-Arch distro. Like you’re doing here.

If you’re really want to make your own spin then have a look at Archiso. And no it’s not easy if you don’t try to learn it. I don’t think there are any GUI-based or web-based remastering solutions out there because not many people use those. Because Linus can be molded into anything you want just by configuring it.

Um, no that method uses scripts to an iso from a installed linux system I think like ubuntu or debian, I was looking for the openSUSE way of Suse studio used to be able to customize the whole Linux from website pages and generate an iso after filling out the webpages for it

What you’re looking for is a remaster. Suse studio was an ISO builder with different packages based on their base or main system ISO, again a remaster.

Anyway, good luck with your new endeavor of creating your own distro or remaster.